Saturday, May 2, 2009

Blowout '09

Yesterday was the last day of undergrad classes...forever. That is a terribly weird feeling, and I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet. I know that many people are eager to get out of here, but I am definitely not one of them: the amount of work ahead of me next year (as a 1L) and leaving so many great friends is going to be tough. That being said, Blowout was a great day of imbibing and seeing many of the people I'll miss.

Schedule:

9 AM: Mimosa and Arrested Development to start the day.














10 AM: Working at the Wren for Senior Class Gift:














11:30 AM: Brunch with Jazmine.

1 PM: Ring the Wren Bell:
Immediately afterward: See one of the best W&M profs, Clay Clemens

~2 PM: Lounge outside the Grind and see people

3:30: Fight with ResLife staff and eventually toasted our freshmen hall.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your last day of undergrad. Great pics...and wonderful post!!!

    ReplyDelete